Official 2017-18 NHL Contest Rules
- $100 entry
- 200 plays this year, regular season only. Totals and sides only, puck lines are not allowed.
- There are no minimum plays per week. Pushes will not count as plays.
- Live dynamic lines from Pinnacle. Lines can be played as soon as they are available.
- No scalping. In the event of plays on both sides of the game, only the first one will count. The 2nd one will be thrown out.
- If a game is not played within 24 hours of scheduled time, or at original venue listed, then selection is not counted.
- Deadline for each game will be puck drop.
- In the event of a tie in the standings, prize money will be split evenly between the tied teams. There will be no tie-breakers.
- Standard Las Vegas rules apply on suspended games and any other situations that aren't covered here.
- Order of finish will be determined by money won.
- Payouts will be determined by # of entries.
- Plays made the last day of season may be hidden to ensure fairness.
- In the event of the site being down, or the Pinnacle line feed not working, posts made in the contest thread will be accepted. Closing lines at Pinnacle will be used.
- Multiple entries are allowed