Official 2017-18 NHL Contest Rules
1) $100 entry
2) 200 plays this year, regular season only. Totals and sides only, puck lines are not allowed.
3) There are no minimum plays per week. Pushes will not count as plays.
4) Live dynamic lines from Pinnacle. Lines can be played as soon as they are available.
5) No scalping. In the event of plays on both sides of the game, only the first one will count. The 2nd one will be thrown out.
6) If a game is not played within 24 hours of scheduled time, or at original venue listed, then selection is not counted.
7) Deadline for each game will be puck drop.
8) In the event of a tie in the standings, prize money will be split evenly between the tied teams. There will be no tie-breakers.
9) Standard Las Vegas rules apply on suspended games and any other situations that aren't covered here.
10) Order of finish will be determined by money won.
11) Payouts will be determined by # of entries.
12) Plays made the last day of season may be hidden to ensure fairness.
13) In the event of the site being down, or the Pinnacle line feed not working, posts made in the contest thread will be accepted. Closing lines at Pinnacle will be used.
14) Multiple entries are allowed
- Register for an account here
- Give your username to your contest admin, who will give you access to the contest.
- Make your plays with live lines from Pinnacle.
- Results will be available as games end.
- Overall standings list rankings of all players in the contest.